Paradisus los Cabos
Paradisus Los Cabos is located on a beautiful beach with stunning views of the Sea of Cortez.
This newly renovated, luxury all-inclusive resort is sophisticated and elegant with 350 suites in a chic atmosphere.
Although this is a family resort, guests can opt to upgrade to the Reserve with adults-only Royal Service including in-room butler service and access to private pool and beach areas.
From the attentive, personalized service, to the magnificent architecture and interior details, Paradisus Los Cabos pledges an unforgettable guest experience.
This lovely resort features all-inclusive service, including luxury accommodations, 11 restaurants and a state-of-the-art fitness centre.
The resort also boasts a host of activities including: meditation, stretching, water exercises, power dance, beach volleyball, ping pong, horseshoe pitching, Latin dance classes, sushi classes, cigar rolling, art, wine and cheese tasting, tequila and mezcal tasting, mixology classes and more.
All destination wedding guests will enjoy:
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- Large beach
- 7 restaurants offering world-class à la carte cuisine, including an international buffet restaurant and breakfast service
- 7 bars including swim-up bars and beach bar
- Extensive international wine list (some fees apply)
- 24-hour room service
- 2-floor oceanfront Gabi Club
- Wide range of activities and entertainment
- Beach volleyball and beach football
- Live evening entertainment
- Kids Zone with supervised entertainment and activities
- 4 sparkling pools
- Fully equipped gym
- YHI Spa (fees apply*)
GASTRO BAR (This restaurant is at an extra cost)